We reproduce colours according to the Pantone® palette of colours: U, C, TC, TP, TPX, CMYK, as well as physical samples.
The knitwear dyeing and print shop was established in 1999 on the premises of the former “Sira” Knitwear Industry Plant in Sieradz (Łódź Province).
On January 1, 2006 the “Sira dye shop” was merged with the Mirwal Sp.j. and is currently a branch of the MIRWAL Company in Sieradz.
We currently employ a qualified team of 100 specialists in the field of dyeing, printing and finishing knitwear and fabrics.
AS FOR COLOURS
WE KNOW THE LOT
We are constantly expanding our colour palette and advise customers on how to prepare knitwear to meet the required quality criteria.
The plant has a modern and ecological
sewage pre-treatment plant
and gas boiler.
We are able to guarantee the uniformity of our colours and their repeatability thanks to our own deep well and a special station for removing iron and softening the water used.
Dyeing and finishing of knitwear and fabrics and printing are performed on machines supplied by internationally renowned companies.
- We guarantee low shrinkage, a soft, gentle touch, repeatability of colours, uniformity of dyeing, high resistance to discoloration, and the possibility of combining colours.
- We use dyes and auxiliary agents that have all the necessary approvals from such renowned manufacturers as: Ciba, BASF, CHT, Bezema, KVK, Bastex, and Everlight.
- Since 2007, we have had the “Safe for children” certificate.
- We have the “Oeko-Tex Standard 100” certificate.
We have a modern, well-equipped laboratory with the ability to easily and quickly make up and find colours thanks to electronic and paper catalogues.
- From the moment we obtain full information about the requirements concerning ordered colours and from the moment we have the product delivered to us (the customer’s bleached knit fabric), we can produce about 20 colours a week.
- We provide dyeing and finishing services for well-known Polish and foreign companies and for tenders (issued for example by the army or police).
- We perform chemical and metrological testing of finished knitwear.
- We are expanding cooperation with partner laboratories in Poland and abroad.
- prints by the metre (continuous printing), no possibility of printing non-matching elements,
- the designs generally available in the company’s product range are made in 64 cm/160 cm or 64 cm/180 cm reports, depending on the design,
- the possibility of executing pattern designs according to a customer’s order, according to their graphic design as delivered in a high resolution PDF file – a maximum report of 64 cm/180 cm or 100 cm/180 cm; the cost of producing printing templates for the design is borne by the customer,
- the Company’s own designs are available by e-mail at the customer’s request,
- the minimum amount of knit fabric items for printing at the regular price is 100 kg, or if less at an additional cost,
- prices of printing services range from 7.0 to 10.0 PLN / kg net, depending on the nature of the design and the necessary preparatory and finishing operations,
- prices for dyeing + printing services from 11.0 to 16.0 PLN / kg net, depending on the conditions referred to above
- completion of orders 2-3 weeks from the date of the material being delivered
|Automatic dispensing of chemical agents: Termoelettronica|
|Computer controlled pressure dyers: MCS, THIES,|
|Double drum raising machine: Mario Crosta, LAFER,|
|Ferraro compactors (in sleeve and width),|
|Cutters: CORINO, BIANCO,|
|Shearing machine: LAMPERTI,|
|Shearing machines: MARIO CROSTA,|
|Tumblers: PENTEK, THIES, TRIVENETA,|
|Stitcher machine: COMATEX,|
|Brushing machine: DANTI PAOLO,|
|Hydroextractor: CORINO, BIANCO,|
|High-temperature evaporator: STORK,|
|Rotary-film printers: STORK PEGASUS,|
WE HAVE A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF DESIGNS FOR CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS AND BEDDING.
WE PUT THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICES AND THE SATISFACTION OF CUSTOMERS FIRST.